What is Coworking Space? Everything You Need To Know About It
Coworking space has been a buzzword these days and it has been seen as an emerging movement lately. However the term remains unclear to some. We are here to explain you what a Coworking space is and what are its perks for you as an individual or an entrepreneur. So let’s start!
At core it is a common place where people assemble to work, either independently, on a project or as a venture. It is different because people working in the same place are usually not working for the same company. Coworking spaces offers all the services you would get in a private office and a lot more. They cover all your basic necessities like Wi-Fi, tea coffee, conference rooms, printers, lunch area etc.
Who Uses Coworking Spaces?
Coworking spaces are popular among freelancers and startups. When the concept of Coworking spaces came about it was typically for startups. However it is not only startups who benefit from these cool and convenient Coworking spaces. Let’s see who uses it
- Freelancers: At such places you will encounter some thriving and energetic individuals from various industries like digital marketing, programming, graphic designing, as they polish their skills while earning at the same time. It’s a great way to meet other entrepreneurs and freelancers and get help from them in areas you are not really good at.
- Small Businesses: Small businesses that want to avoid overhead expenses as well as maintenance burden tend to opt for Coworking spaces. As there are no setup costs and the Coworking membership includes all of it, most of the small businesses around the world are flocking to it.
- Enterprises: Even large companies joins hands with these shared spaces to cover up their work space needs. They have hundreds of employees working all around the world so arranging spaces for all of them can be a big hassle. Thus Coworking spaces are the best option in this case.
- Non Profits: Many nonprofit organization are renting Coworking spaces to fulfill their office needs. It is mainly because they are looking for low cost provisions that they have gravitated towards these flexible offices.
Benefits of Coworking Spaces:
The reason why Coworking spaces are trending is because people love using it and it’s convenient for them. Are you thinking to rent a Coworking space? Here are some of its biggest advantages to help you make the decision!
- Motivation: There’s an aura of combined energies that create a synergetic domain. A room full of driven people can be a great booster for your productivity.
- Networking: In shared office spaces people come from diverse background and industries, so you get to learn new things. Communities build up and it’s amazing how everyone help one another to succeed.
- Flexibility: You can get flexible deals with Coworking spaces. There is no compulsion for signing a long-term bond which is great for startups and small businesses.
- Cost Saving: Setting up office needs quite a bit of funds with various overhead expenses that are hard to manage. This place ensures that multiple companies & individuals working together save up costs while guaranteeing maximum quality.
- Maintenance: Coworking spaces provides you opportunity to work in an office environment without worrying about the setup and the management. You can focus on your goals and development while retiring from all other maintenance and managing aspects on us.